PERU CUSCO TRAVEL
OFFICIAL TOUR OPERATOR
Peru Cusco Travel was created in 1998, as a official tour operator and new experience specialist, promoting the tourism in all Peru (Lima, Arequipa, Cusco, Puno, Madre de Dios). Our company is composed of some of the best official professional guides in the region. They are all English speaking and other languages, having years of experience and excellent tourist reports, as well as a deep knowledge of Peruvian and Inca history and traditions, being also specialists in the flora and fauna of the region. Our guides, together with our team of cooks, porters and horsemen, will be the key to make your trip an unforgettable experience.
As adventure travel Agency and new experience specialists, we offer a wide range of services, from specific treks and expeditions to fully customized programs around Peru.
We take maximum care of the quality of our services, giving a personal treatment to all our clients, our clients have a personalize attention.
Peru Cusco Travel was ranked in many opportunities as tour operator in Cusco Peru, we are recommended by Lonely Planet and Peru Handbook
Peru Cusco Travel is Specialized:
- New experience specialist in Peru
- Specialized in andean mountain treks.
- Committed to local communities.
- High environmental respect.
- Small groups and personalized service.
- Outstanding menus and food quality.
- New updated equipment, maximum hygiene.
- Officially licensed Inca Trail Operator and Machu picchu.
- Authorized Travel Agency (Peruvian Ministry of Tourism and Industry).
- Expeditions and Explorers tours in Manu National Park and Tambopata.
We invite you to choose any excursion you wish. If one of our organized trips does not match your schedule, we will gladly organize a customized trip for you, your family, or excursion group.
Our experience together with our passion for traveling, adventure, nature and cultural exchanges is what has characterized our service the environment and the conservation of nature, motivates us to constantly explore new horizons.
Peru Cusco Travel
TREKS TO MACHU PICCHU